Mélange ONE Clover
Mélange ONE Clover
Sale Sold out
Regular price $19.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Clover - a fresh, classic, medium green. This color is part of the Wild Garden Collection, curated by Jen Talley of Perfectly Imperfect.
ONE by MELANGE features primer and a built in topcoat for a lustrous finish. Water based, zero/low VOC, self priming and self leveling. The coverage is incredible, the adhesion is fantastic and the consistency is luxurious!
Mélange Paints is a small, veteran owned, woman-led paint making shop in the Houston, Texas area!
TIPS FOR USING MELANGE ONE PAINT
- Prior to applying any paint products, we recommend you clean your surface with Anvil cleaner or a degreaser cleaning products. When using a degreaser other than Anvil, be sure to rinse it off well with water. If using Melange Anvil furniture cleaner, there is NO NEED TO RINSE!
- Sanding between coats is not required when using Melange ONE. However, for maximum results LIGHTLY sand between each coat with a 220 grit sanding pad or sponge.
- The Rachel brush or Zibra brushes are recommended for the smoothest application.
- Although Melange ONE has a built-in primer, using an additional primer is recommended in certain cases; a stain-blocking primer when painting over a surface where bleed-through is a concern or an adhesion primer when painting over a very slick surface.
- Melange ONE has a built-in topcoat, so no additional topcoat is required. However, if your project requires additional protection, such as a tabletop or high-use piece, an additional topcoat is recommended for superior protection.
- Melange ONE may be thinned with water, if desired.
Dry time between coats varies from 2-4 hours, depending on climate conditions. Full cure time is 20-30 days.
- Shelf life for open paint is approximately one year, depending on storage conditions and indefinitely for unopened paint.